A cookie is a small text file that loads on your web browser when you visit almost every website. It is used to help the web to remember your visit, storing technical data, personal preferences, custom content and use statistics, links to social networks, user access, etc. To say it more clear: adapt the content of that website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered would be reduced to a minimum.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses Session cookies, to guarantee that the people commenting are humans and no robots. That is the way we fight against spam.
This site uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics and Quancast which provide statistics that help me learn about the contents that interest you more and when you prefer new posts to happen, for example.
- Google Adsense to show some advertising info, which allows me to show some advertising on the site. You can check Googles cookies’ policy on this site política de cookies, which also tells you how to block cookies.
- Social Networks: Each social network has its own cookies and they allow you to share or like the content you read.
- Affiliate programs like Amazon EU, Tradedoubler, Zanox, CJ: designed to show advertising info, like the offers and discounts I tell you about every once in a while.
Deactivation and erasing cookies
You can deactivate or erase the cookies used on this site any time you want. This is done on the browser you are using (Chrome, IE, Safar…) and the way to do this changes from browser to browser. Here you have a guide to do this from different browsers: in English and in Spanish.
- The affiliate networks are platforms that allow website owners to earn small comissions for talking about the products they like and share. This means that on certain links, I could earn a comission when you buy after clicking on them. This does not change the price of the product you pay. However, I only publish info on the products and services I trust and believe will interest you. Some are affiliate and some are not. My personal recommendation is not to buy anything unless you need it or believe that it will help you achieve your goals.
- Having said this, this blog always offers a personal and independent point of view and, if I ever write a post about a product or service I received for free or at a personal discount, I will make it visible.
- This site and its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or truth of the privacy policies of the third partiy cookies mentioned above.
- Some times, it is needed to install cookies for the browser to remember the decision of not accepting cookies.
- Regarding Google Analytics and Quantcast cookies, these companies store their own cookies on servers located on the United States and promises not to share the information with third – parties with the exception of legal obligations to do so and to guarantee the correct working of the system. Google Inc belongs to the Safe Port Agreement in the European Union.